This website uses third-party cookies, which collect statistical information on anonymous browsing habits to improve the service provided by PYTÓN, S.L. and can be used by third parties to personalize advertising.
Cookies are files created in the user’s browser that by storing data allow their activity to be recorded on the Website and carry out different functionalities such as statistical analysis, efficient web traffic management, etc. Cookies are automatically installed on the user’s computer, but the user can manage or completely block them through the links that we provide at the end of the policy.
Types of Cookies used by PYTÓN, S.L.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
List of cookies used on the website:
|Technical and functional|
|126.96.36.199:8083||moove_gdpr_popup||Manage cookie settings||in 1 month|
|Google Analytics||_gid||Analytical cookie. It is used to distinguish users.||in 24 hours|
|_gcl_au||Used by Google AdSense to experiment with advertising efficiency on websites that use its services. It is the first-party cookie for the “Conversion Linker” functionality: it takes information on ad clicks and stores it in a first-party cookie so that conversions can be attributed outside the landing page.||in 3 months|
PYTÓN, S.L. You can manage social media pages to advertise and serve as a point of contact with your customers. These pages can install cookies to their visitors even if they are not registered in them. The types of Cookies that are installed and their purposes are described in the appropriate Cookies pages of each social network (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, etc.).
Opt-out add-on for Google Analytics browsers
Information on the use of Google Analytics cookies:
To prevent Google Analytics from collecting and using your data, we provide you with the Google Analytics opt-out extension for browsers at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/index.html?hl=es
Furthermore, Google has its own policy regarding the use of advertising cookies:
Disable Cookies in Browsers
- Chrome, at:
- Explorer, at:
- Firefox, at:
- Safari, at:
The deactivation of Cookies may cause less fluid navigation on the web and that some of our services in it stop working correctly.
At www.allaboutcookies.org/ y http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ you can find more information about cookies and how to manage or delete them.